Warrawong Professional Learning grants Application Form
2021 Warrawong Learning Grants up to $10,000
The Warrawong fund supports not for profit early childhood services or organisations in Victoria to enable staff to undertake training or professional development in the field of early childhood, and projects and initiatives relating to the training and professional development of staff working in the field of early childhood.
NOTE: this form is for applications up to $10,000.
Funding may also be considered for projects greater than $10,000 if it is well documented and a fully detailed budget is provided.
Funding to successful grant applicants will not be disseminated until 1st July 2021.
1. Grants are available to Victorian not-for-profit early childhood services or organisations to provide professional learning opportunities for early childhood professionals within the service/organisation.
2. Priority will be given to those disadvantaged from participating in professional development due to geographic location, physical, personal, economic or social circumstances.
3. Applications must be lodged using this form by 5pm Monday 17th May 2021. The application form will be automatically disabled after this time.
5. This round of grants is for projects that must be completed by 30th June 2022.
6. This form can be saved and returned to at a later time- simply click the 'Save and resume later' feature at the bottom of the page. Once submitted, further edits are not able to be made.
7. All sections marked with * must be completed before applications can be submitted.
8. Applications by individuals will not be accepted.
9. Further information about the Warrawong Professional Learning Grant, Frequently Asked Questions and Grant Guidelines can be found at www.foresthillecf.org.au
10. If you have further queries, email email@example.com - however note that this email address is accessed infrequently and normally during the grant period only.
11. Grant Applicants will be notified of outcomes by end June 2021.
12. Grant payments will be paid directly into the applicant's nominated bank account.
13. If funds are granted they are to be used for the purpose referred to in the application and cannot be used for any other purpose.
14. Successful grant recipients may not receive the full amount requested.
15. Due to the large volume of grant applications received, no correspondence will occur as to why applications are not successful.
16. If successful, you will receive a Warrawong Professional Learning Grant Activity Report, which must be completed and forwarded upon completion of the professional learning project.
17. If the professional development applied for does not go ahead by 30 June 2022, you need to inform the Foundation and seek approval of an extension to complete the project.
WARRAWONG PROFESSIONAL LEARNING GRANTS Application Form was closed 17/05/2021